Expand Your Global Shipping Domain with the Most Trusted Asian Freight Forwarders
Smart Asia Pacific shipping solutions and reliable support—at cost-effective rates
With Asia accounting for about half of all global business growth, you need a freight forwarding partner who is on the ground and understands the market—an expert partner like AIT.
In collaboration with AIT’s expansive global network, our Asia freight forwarding teams quickly tailor flexible, cost-effective solutions unique to each client’s industry and specific organizational needs.
Our on-the-ground teams in Asia are here to help you grow your business with specialized technology shipping solutions, cross-border expertise, purchase order management, contract logistics services, and much more. Take your Asia supply chain strategy to the next level!
As one of the leading Asian freight forwarders, AIT offers a full suite of transportation logistics options for the Asia Pacific region, as well as Europe and North America, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive air, ground, sea and rail supply chain services
- Custom populated server rack process
- 4PL contract logistics support
- Smart asset monitoring and real-time tracking
- Asia imports and exports and cross-border management
- Purchase order management
- Transpacific shipping expertise
- Long-term, short-term and bonded warehousing
- And much more!
Our Asia facilities also features the following certifications and qualifications for handling in-country shipments as well as Asia imports and exports:
- China Air Transportation Association license
- Class A license
- Dangerous Goods certified
- Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier certified
- International Air Transportation Association certified
- Transported Asset Protection Association warehousing
Take your Asia Pacific shipping to the next level
From helping your Asia imports and exports clear customs to finding freight capacity on tight timelines, whatever it takes to move the needle, AIT’s expert Asian freight forwarders are here to deliver for your business. Start revamping your Asia Pacific shipping strategy today!