Need Ocean Shipping Support? Expand Your Global Reach with the Expert Sea Freight Forwarders
Enjoy flexible, cost-effective sea freight solutions, ocean shipping options
Ocean freight demand is expected to rise for the next several years—alongside increasingly formidable geopolitical factors. In the face of these challenges, including tricky customs and confusing tariffs, many organizations across a broad range of industries choose to partner with experienced customs brokers and sea freight forwarders like AIT.
Why? Because we'll expertly handle the complexities of moving your freight around the world, so you can focus on what matters: growing your bottom line.
- More than 1,500 weekly direct services serving 100+ countries via the world's largest consolidation network
- Oversized, overweight, project and breakbulk cargo expertise
- Strong relationships with core and niche carriers
- End-to-end sea shipping visibility
- 24/7 customer support
- And much more!
As a licensed Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier and Ocean Transportation Intermediary, AIT's expert sea freight forwarders source predictably priced capacity throughout the year.
The result? Highly competitive rates and the flexibility to offer customized options that meet your requirements.
Whether you need to ship standard container loads, oversized commodities or other cargo, AIT's ocean freight solutions have what you need:
- Ocean import and export services
- Transatlantic and transpacific expertise
- Foreign banking support
- Sight draft creation
- Letters of credit development
- Legalization support
- Certificates of origin construction
- Direct filing via the Automated Export System
- Full-container-load (FCL) and less than container load (LCL) options
- Containerization with reefer service
- Supplier consolidation
- Exclusive charters
And our global logistics experts are ready to develop a sea shipping program with you that includes:
- Purchase order management
- Landed costing
- Packaging solutions
- Permit management
- And more!
- Simplified, per-kilogram pricing
- All-inclusive service across the U.S.
- All origins common rated
- Dedicated ocean team
- Complete shipment visibility
- Save as much as 75% compared to traditional air freight
- Speeds up to 30% faster than traditional inland point intermodal service from Los Angeles
For FCL shipments, all goods in a container are owned by one party, while LCL involves multiple shippers' goods packed together.
Business needs and inventory requirements determine a company's shipping decision, along with factors like cost and commodity type. For instance, LCL allows you to maintain a smaller, more adaptable product inventory, while FCL is ideal for bulk items and large-volume products.
Download our ocean freight shipping guide as a quick reference for conversions, dimensions, and helpful links.
- Remote location filing
- 10+2 Importer Security
- Automated broker interface offering real-time status tracking
- Bonded warehouse locations
- Temporary importation under bond
- Carnet issuances, validations, and cancellations
- Risk management with Incoterms
- Compliance support