Expand Your Reach with AIT's Reliable Global Sea Export Solutions
Streamline your ocean export experience with sea freight export professionals
While sea export demand is expected to increase a whopping 18% from 2021 through 2024, capacity is only projected to increase 14% to 15% during the same period.
That's why organizations across industries are partnering with ocean export logistics experts like AIT. With our professionals on your team, you can rest assured we'll find cost-effective capacity for your shipments—and that they'll make it to their final destinations safely, securely, and on time.
Your sea freight export partnership with AIT also delivers:
- 24/7 customer support
- More than 1,500 weekly direct services serving 100+ countries via the world's largest consolidation network
- Strong relationships with core and niche carriers
- Oversized, overweight, project and breakbulk cargo expertise
- End-to-end sea shipping visibility
- And much more!
Choose from a range of optionsAIT makes the sea freight export process simple, with comprehensive options including:
- Customer requests shipment
- Customer or shipper provides shipment information
- AIT books shipment with ocean carrier
- Pre-alert is sent to customer or destination agent
- AIT arranges for pickup of freight
- Shipment departs from origin port
- AIT tracks shipment until it arrives at destination port
- Depending on type of shipment, consignee or destination agent arranges for customs clearance
- Freight is either delivered directly to consignee or retrieved at airport by destination agent
- AIT invoices customer
For ocean export to the United States, AIT's in-house customs brokerage provides clearance services including 10+2 Importer Security (ISF), Remote Location Filing (RLF) and strict compliance with U.S. government regulations.