LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - Unitrans International Logistics
709 Hindry Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90301
Phone: +1 310 410-7676
Fax: +1 310 410 1719
Time Zone: UTC -7:00 (Pacific Time)
Opening Hours: Weekdays 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Grow Your Way with the Leading Los Angeles Shipping Team
Expand your reach with an experienced Los Angeles freight forwarder
Through full-service transportation logistics with available temperature-monitoring anywhere in the world, Unitrans International Logistics’ experienced team of Los Angeles freight forwarders helps clients across a wide range of industries reach their shipping goals—no matter how complex. And they do it all with surprisingly personalized service and meticulous attention to detail.
And as part of the expansive AIT Worldwide Logistics global network, the team is able to quickly tailor flexible, cost-effective solutions unique to each client’s industry and specific organizational needs.
What services do Unitrans’ Los Angeles shipping teams provide?
As one of the leading Los Angeles shipping companies, we offer a full suite of transportation logistics options, including but not limited to:
- Comprehensive air, ground, ocean and intermodal services
- Clinical trial transportation logistics
- U.S. Federal Department of Agriculture clearances, compliance
- State Department-licensed shipments
- Tradeshow and entertainment project shipments
- Oversized cargo expertise
- White glove, concierge-level shipping services
- In-house, licensed customs brokerage
- Best-in-class asset monitoring and shipment tracking, including temperature monitoring
- And much more!
With what commodities is Unitrans’ Los Angeles shipping team most familiar?
Unitrans’ Los Angeles shipping team creates transportation logistics solutions every day for nearly every industry, with a strong focus on the cold-chain market, as well as the aerospace, entertainment, food and beverage, high-tech, and industrial manufacturing oil and energy, and trade show sectors.
Does Unitrans maintain physical facilities outside of Los Angeles?
Yes! As part of the expansive global network of one of the top Los Angeles shipping companies, AIT Worldwide Logistics, our footprint includes more than 85 locations across Asia, Europe, and North America. Explore AIT’s global locations.
What cargo security measures and certifications does Unitrans’ Los Angeles shipping facility provide?
IATA-certified since 1978, our team of Los Angeles freight forwarders hold the following certifications and qualifications:
- ISO 9001
- Hazardous materials, dangerous goods
- Qualified Envirotainer Provider
- C-TPAT validated by U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America member
- World Air Cargo Organization
- Cargo Network Service Corporation
Unitrans’ parent company, and one of the leading Los Angeles shipping companies, AIT Worldwide Logistics, is also a member of the Transport Asset Protection Association.
And all of AIT’s North American locations, including Unitrans’ Los Angeles freight forwarder facility, feature multiple, advanced safety and security features, including 24-hour monitoring, closed-circuit cameras, keypad access and a driver check-in and escort policy.
All U.S. AIT facilities are also authorized economic operators. Learn more about AIT’s credentials and approach to cargo security.
Level up with the top shippers in Los Angeles
From helping your cargo clear customs to finding freight capacity on tight timelines, whatever it takes to move the needle, our team of Los Angeles freight forwarders are here to deliver for your business. To put one of the top Los Angeles shipping companies to work for you, contact an AIT representative today.
Unitrans' Los Angeles Gives Back
- AIT Holiday Schedule - United States
- AIT Worldwide Logistics Acquires Unitrans International Logistics (August 2019)