Simplify Temperature-Sensitive Shipping with Cold Chain Warehousing from Industry-Leading Experts
AIT's cold storage facilities and cold chain storage partners around the world make it easier than ever to safeguard your products in transit
Backed by decades of cold chain storage experience, refined processes and state-of-the-art cold chain storage facilities, AIT delivers flexible, customized warehousing solutions that protect the world's top brands.
Explore AIT's cold chain warehousing solutions
As an industry leader in cold chain logistics, AIT applies decades of experience shipping products across a wide range of temperatures – from ambient to frozen – to customers representing a variety of industries.
Our industry-leading cold storage facilities and global cold chain network are here to protect your product. AIT's services include:
- Cold chain storage options worldwide
- Global temperature-controlled pickup and delivery
- Passive and active temperature-controlled packaging methods
- Repacking and labeling – customized for your products
Plus, with our dedicated team of cold chain experts managing your shipments from pickup to our cold storage facilities to final delivery—armed with their arsenal of real-time tracking and monitoring technology—you can rest easy knowing the quality and safety of your freight is never compromised.
Ideal for large-scale cold chain storage and shipment processing, AIT's cold storage facilities are designed to preserve your product's integrity and eliminate the risk of temperature excursions in transit.
Our cold storage facilities include:
- Freezers maintained at minus 10 F (minus 23 C) and minus 20 F (minus 29 C)
- Coolers maintained at 34 F (1 C)
- Racking and floor space able to accommodate pallets and fulfillment operations
- Docks equipped with roller and racking systems, allowing for goods to remain in a temperature-controlled environment during packing and labelling
- Dry ice and refrigerants on site
- Refrigerated trucks and trailers
- Concierge-level, white glove delivery options
- Packing, kitting options
- Hazmat certifications for all modes
- In-house customs brokerage
- Strict, global quality assurance program, processes
- Online supply chain business intelligence portal
- Electronic data integration
- Smart asset monitoring (humidity, falls, altitude, and more)