Ship from Mexico to USA: Expand Your Business with Mexico Trucking, Logistics Experts
English | Español
Air, rail, or ground—AIT's transborder Mexico logistics experts' tailored solutions will grow your bottom line
With demand on the rise, it's important for businesses to secure access to freight capacity, affordable rates, and reliable service. That's why so many choose to partner with the supply chain logistics experts at AIT.
Mexico trucking, air freight and more: Explore AIT's transborder Mexico solutions
Whether you need to ship from Mexico to the USA, the reverse, or both, we'll tailor a plan just for you—designed to move your freight as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our team of cross-border experts handles all documentation and works to move your freight through customs without delays via ground, air or rail, with a full suite of options for a wide range of industries, from automotive manufacturing to food distribution. Available services include:
- Next flight out air shipping
- Next-day and two-day delivery
- On-board couriers for hand-carry delivery
- Three-to-five day deferred shipping
- Concierge, white glove delivery options
- Local cartage
- Deconsolidation and distribution
- Less-than-truckload, full truckload and hot shot trucking options
- Temperature-controlled vehicles and facilities
- 3PL and cross-dock services
- IMMEX-bonded facilities
- Long- and short-term storage
- And much more!
Why choose AIT to ship from Mexico to USA—or the reverse?
In addition to our comprehensive transborder Mexico shipping services across all major modes of transport, partnership with AIT also includes:
- 24/7 customer service
- Door-to-door service capabilities
- Access to bonded warehouses across North America
- Simple software integration
- Expedited/priority U.S. customs clearance
- Comprehensive Mexico customs clearance assistance
- IMMEX expertise
- Access to a global, dedicated, and credentialed partner network
- Real-time shipment tracking for 100% visibility
How does AIT's expedited LTL shipping differ from traditional Mexico trucking?
With traditional less-than-truckload (LTL) shipping from the United States to Mexico, your freight needs to pass through several layers, and potentially many different hands, before it reaches its final destination. With AIT's expedited LTL process, however, your freight moves seamlessly from our consolidation center, through customs clearance and to the destination customs port.
Through the IMMEX program, previously known as the IMMEX Maquiladora program, foreign manufacturers may import raw materials and components into Mexico, tax and duty free, under the condition that 100% of all finished goods will be exported out of Mexico within a specified timeframe.
AIT's participation in the IMMEX program gives our customers full advantage of the country's preferential tariff programs, helping you maintain compliance and operate within IMMEX regulations. Learn more about the program at economia.gob.mx(Opens in a new window).