Enjoy Seamless Canada Cross-Border Services from Proven Canada-U.S. Shipping Experts
AIT's Canada cross-border professionals make shipping Canada to U.S.—and back—seamless, cost-effective
Business between Canada and the United States is booming, as is demand for shipping Canada to U.S. and the reverse. In fact, truck freight alone between the neighbor nations reached $29.9 billion in 2021, while rail and air each netted $9 billion and $3.1 billion, respectively.
And with Canada-U.S. shipping traffic expected to rise in the coming years, now is the time to ensure you have access to the capacity and transportation logistics expertise you'll need to secure affordable rates and reliable service.
Our team handles all documentation and works to move your freight through customs without delays via ground, air or rail, offering a full suite of options for a wide range of industries, from automotive manufacturing to food distribution. Available services include:
- 24/7 customer service
- Door-to-door service capabilities
- Concierge, white glove delivery options
- Access to bonded warehouses across North America
- Simple software integration
- Expedited/priority U.S. customs clearance
- Comprehensive Canada customs clearance assistance
- Access to a global, dedicated, and credentialed partner network
- Real-time shipment tracking for 100% visibility
- Pre-arrival Release System (PARS) access
The Pre-arrival Review System (PARS, for short) is a Canadian Federal Government customs program that allows importers, or customs brokers like AIT acting on their behalf, to submit cargo information to the Canada Border Services Agency for review and processing before their goods arrive in Canada. This state-of-the-art technology streamlines the flow of freight across the border.