Partner with a Top Mexico Customs Broker for Seamless Mexico Customs Clearance
English | Español
Make shipping to Mexico, customs requirements painless with AIT
Moving freight across the Mexico/U.S. border can be a challenge for both experienced and first-time shippers. While it's a common destination and waypoint for North American goods, Mexico's unique regulations and processes often make things difficult for shippers.
Fortunately, AIT's knowledgeable customs brokerage team can help navigate this tricky territory, working with customs agents to keep your shipments on track. We will cover all bases, making sure your shipment adheres to every applicable policy and federal regulation.
- Proactive clearance status updates
- Expert support from licensed customs brokers stationed in both Mexico and the United States
- Cost-effective service, tailored to your needs
AIT simplifies the customs clearance process for your company, offering a full range of specialized services for shipments across the border.
- Priority clearance through U.S. Customs using an automated electronic broker interface
- "Wheels Up" in-flight clearance for air shipments
- Maquiladora compliance support for reduced or waived duties on equipment and raw materials
- Temporary Importation under Bond (TIB) processing and closures
- Carnet issuances, validations and cancellations
- Risk management and strict government compliance