Enhance Your Aircraft Engine Transportation with AIT
Trust your jet engine transportation, other aircraft transportation needs to the industry experts
For years, the United States military and major commercial carriers have counted on AIT’s extensive global aircraft transportation experience for on-time jet engine delivery, often for time-critical aircraft-on-ground situations.
Our clients continue to choose AIT’s expert teams for their jet engine transportation projects because our services get aircraft back in the sky as soon, and as efficiently, as possible.
Our industry-leading aircraft engine transportation solutions also include:
- Dedicated control tower for tight control, visibility and 24/7 access
- Extensive, global aircraft-on-ground (AOG) logistics network
- Syncada™ payment and documentation management
- Full security credentials with certifications from the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and U.S. Transportation Command, plus Civil Reserve Air Fleet membership and more
Add value with supplementary shipping services
AIT’s global team of dedicated aircraft engine transportation consultants and compliance support staff deliver unparalleled customer support and shipment visibility, including road and air transport on the tightest of timelines, often in remote locations.
Our expedited ground services include:
- Exclusive-use vehicles
- 100% air-ride vehicles
- Hot shot trucking
- Full-truckload and less-than-truckload shipping
To guide cargo to its destination, we can also combine trucking with a wide range of domestic air services, including:
- Priority and next flight out options
- Next- day and second-day delivery
- Three-to-five-day deferred shipping
- Full and partial charters
Additional services include:
- Full customer data integration and electronic data interchange
- License management
- Claims and billing
- Smart asset monitoring
- MyAIT supply chain portal
- In-house customs clearance
Enjoy peace of mind with AIT’s dedicated aircraft transportation control tower
AIT’s dedicated aircraft transportation control tower focuses solely on aerospace solutions and operates as a central hub for effective decision making throughout your aerospace shipping process.
From the moment your jet engine transportation project starts to the date of delivery, they’ll act as your advisors and consultants, building the perfect plan for your needs.
From providing day-to-day shipment supervision and operations expertise, your control tower team will handle every aspect of your aircraft engine transportation project across the supply chain.
Review our aircraft transportation certifications
AIT’s aerospace and government shipping credentials support our customized aircraft-on-ground (AOG) logistics solutions. Our certifications include: