Your customers live in a real-time world. So, when it comes to sea freight, you can’t afford to risk unnecessary delays or massive cost overruns – you need an international freight forwarder with the experience, knowledge and industry relationships to manage every aspect of the process, from booking your cargo to arranging pickup and delivery to performing shipping documentation.
Flexible and Reliable Ocean Freight Solutions
As a licensed Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) and Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI), we leverage longstanding relationships with our core carrier network to secure predictably priced space every month of the year. The result is a combination of highly competitive rates and the flexibility to tailor the process to your requirements – whether you need to ship standard container loads, oversized commodities or other cargo.
AIT’s Sea Freight supply chain solutions include:
- Sea-Air Service
- Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less Than Container Load (LCL)
- Out of Gauge and Break Bulk
- Project Cargo
- Containerization with Reefer Service
- Exclusive Sea Charters
A Truly Global Sea Freight Forwarder
At AIT, we generate value for companies with our global freight forwarding services. Backed by a team of seasoned industry professionals, our solutions encompass all aspects of ocean transport in key port-to-port markets all over the world.
- Ocean Import and Export Services
- Transatlantic and Transpacific Solutions
- Foreign Banking
- Sight Drafts
- Letters of Credit
- Certificates of Origin
- AES (Automatic Export System) Direct Filing
Ocean Express Service from Asia to North America
Avoid surging air freight rates and capacity challenges. Move your cargo from Asia to any location in North America in less than two weeks when you choose AIT’s cost-effective ocean express shipping option. Part of our Essential Domestic Business Program, this service features weekly, direct departures from China to Los Angeles.
Weekly Direct Departures
- 10 days from Shanghai to Los Angeles
- 12 days from Ningbo to Los Angeles
- Pre-arrival U.S. Customs clearance
- Port-to-door trucking to any North American destination within 72 hours
- Rail to 30+ hubs, including New York, Miami
LCL Express Service
AIT’s LCL Express Service accelerates transit times from the Pacific Rim to North America. With weekly fixed sailing schedules from dedicated facilities, customers experience a reliable LCL ocean service, with comprehensive distribution across the United States via our unsurpassed ground network.
- Simplified, per-kilogram pricing
- All-inclusive service to U.S. doors
- All origins common rated
- Dedicated ocean team
- Complete shipment visibility
- Save as much as 75 percent compared to traditional air freight
- Speeds up to 30 percent faster than traditional inland point intermodal service from LAX
Contact an AIT representative for more information and current rates.