Grow Your Reach with the Expert U.S. Domestic Air Freight Forwarders
Meet increasing domestic air freight demand with cost-effective, custom solutions
Along with growing global air freight volumes, U.S. domestic air freight is set to soar in the coming years. Is your organization prepared to meet this increasing demand—and avoid delays?
With a reliable, experienced domestic air freight forwarder like AIT on your side, you can focus on growing your business, while we handle the critical details of your shipments.
Utilizing competitively priced options from our core carriers, AIT's custom air freight solutions will help you streamline your supply chain, avoid delays, and avoid risk. Partnership with us delivers:
- 40+ years air freight experience
- Strong relationships with leading carriers who will prioritize your cargo
- Deep expertise with dangerous, oversized and time-sensitive cargo requirements
- Certified cargo screening facilities across the United States
- A range of service options, from elite same-day delivery and exclusive charters to economical consolidations
- 24/7 shipment visibility and customer service
- And much more!
We match your air freight to the best options available, including:
- Airport-to-airport service
- Door-to-door service
- Next flight out options
- Next-day shipping
- Second-day shipping
From coast to coast, AIT domestic air freight forwarders delivery reliability and security. With the company-wide knowledge to handle warehouse management, residential delivery, and more, we provide end-to-end support, including:
- Inside pickup and delivery service
- Dangerous, hazardous materials transport
- Over-sized cargo
- White glove delivery options
- Merge-in-transit service
- Intermodal transportation
- Reverse logistics
- Hand carry
- Ground shipping and distribution
- And much more!
AIT's team of U.S. domestic air freight forwarders have proven experience across a comprehensive set of industries and shipping capabilities, including government and aerospace, pharmaceuticals, industrial manufacturing, perishable foodstuffs, e-Commerce and much more.
Our expansive footprint includes dozens of freight forwarding locations across the United States, including our Chicago-area headquarters.
As a member of the Transport Asset Protection Association, AIT's U.S. locations feature multiple, advanced safety and security features, including 24-hour monitoring, closed-circuit cameras, keypad access and strict driver check-in and escort policies. Each of our U.S. facilities are also authorized economic operators. Learn more about our credentials and approach to cargo security.