Government Logistics Designed to Fit Your Military Shipping Needs, Timelines
Get results—partner with proven, trusted military logistics experts
AIT’s government logistics professionals understand that government and military shipping projects demand deep expertise and commitment.
That’s why, for years, all branches of the U.S. military have turned to our team of credentialed experts for support developing customized, secure, and fully compliant logistics solutions.
Explore AIT’s military shipping services
With AIT, our transparent processes mean you’re always in the loop. Complete shipment visibility and constant communication ensure you know where your cargo is at all times.
Our military shipping control tower guides the entire delivery cycle while subject matter experts add a personal touch. Count on our global teams of dedicated consultants, government logistics compliance professionals, and additional support staff for unparalleled customer support and shipment visibility.
Customizable global freight options
- Ground, air, ocean, and rail freight services
- Customized tenders based on standard point location codes
- Active spot bids on electronic transportation acquisition
- Exclusive-use vehicles and surface equipment
- Expedited, consolidated shipments available
- Priority and next flight out options
- Three-to-five-day deferred shipping
- Full and partial ocean and air charters
- 100% air-ride vehicles
- Hot-shot trucking
- Full- and less-than-truckload shipments
- Bonded warehousing
Additional military shipping services include:
- Cold chain logistics expertise for perishable commodities
- In-house customs brokerage
- CONUS and OCONUS shipping
- White glove delivery services
- On- and off-base services
- Spot quotes
- And much more!
Review our government, military shipping certifications
AIT’s qualified experts are experienced with in-theater logistics and certified to handle whatever cargo you need to move, from top secret documents to HAZMAT materials.
What is Syncada™?
As mandated by the Secretary of Defense, AIT streamlines shipments through Syncada™, an electronic freight transaction tracking and payment system that eliminates traditional transportation paperwork. AIT maintains compliance by using this system for all U.S. Department of Defense shipments, including those for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard.