Welcome to the AIT Cares initiative – a program that celebrates involvement in the communities where AIT Worldwide Logistics co-workers live and work.
In 2012, AIT formalized an organizational commitment to action by making volunteerism a recurring companywide goal. All co-workers are encouraged to give back five hours of service to their communities on an annual basis – totaling more than 4,700 volunteer hours across the AIT network each year.
Whether by raising awareness, participating in a charity walk or feeding the hungry at a local soup kitchen, AIT co-workers have demonstrated time and again that they seek to make a difference. AIT sponsors employee involvement in charitable events and creates opportunities for all co-workers to give back in a way that is personally meaningful.
Teammates from locations all over the world have volunteered their time with hundreds of organizations as part of the AIT Cares initiative.
Visit our Facebook page to see photos from many of the hands-on charitable efforts taking place across the AIT network.
- AIT Worldwide Logistics recommits to philanthropic partnership with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® (July 2019)
- President and CEO, Vaughn Moore, accepts American Cancer Society award for AIT Worldwide Logistics (July 2019)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics Teammates Surpass St. Jude Fundraising Goal for Second Year in a Row (November 2018)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics Surpasses St. Jude Fundraising Goal (November 2017)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics' Vaughn Moore Joins the Center for Enriched Living's Board of Directors (July 2017)
- AIT-Omaha Delivers Water to Flint, Michigan Residents (March 2016)
- Thousands of Books Given Away at Annual Event in Omaha, Nebraska (November 2015)
For more articles, please visit our News Archive.