Safely Streamline Your Vaccine Supply Chain
Innovative, secure vaccine shipping solutions for transporting vaccines fast
Shipment security and efficiency are always top priorities for businesses moving cargo—even more so when patients' health depends on fast, safe delivery.
That's why, whether they're moving critical cargo across town or around the world, it's vital that pharmaceutical and medical organizations work with trusted, experienced freight forwarding partners like AIT on their vaccine logistics projects.
Read on to learn more about the details of today's vaccine supply chain and how AIT's consultative approach will not only cut costs and move the needle for your business, but more importantly, ensure physicians have the tools they need—exactly when they need them.
Why AIT is the right fit for your immunization, vaccine logistics needs
With decades of experience behind us, and the support of our extensive global network of strategic and cutting-edge technology, AIT has the power and know-how to fulfill the requirements of your vaccine supply chain.
From proper storage to temperature control to handling and stock management, we help customers all over the world safely and reliably deliver some of the most sensitive cargo from the medical, healthcare and pharmaceutical industry—every day.
What services does AIT provide for the vaccine supply chain?
Built on a foundation of top-notch equipment and a legacy of expertise, our vaccine supply chain solutions aren't one size fits all.
AIT's vaccine logistics team will work with you to create a customized plan from our comprehensive global services, including:
- Chain-of-custody management
- Sample carry, distribution
- Clinical trial support
- Reverse logistics
- Temperature storage
- Medical device installation
- Automated email alerts
- Container preconditioning and delivery
- And much more!
How does AIT ensure safe storage when handling or transporting vaccines?
Smart, cold-chain vaccine packing
Our dedicated Life Sciences Division has decades of experience transporting vaccines, as well as the cold-chain packing equipment and know-how to meet your products' specific temperature range requirements, from pickup to storage to delivery. Our capabilities include:
- Active packing systems. Thermal systems powered by energy sources, instead of phase-change materials, to maintain strict temperature ranges.
- Passive packing systems. Thermal systems that use phase-change materials like water, gel packs or dry ice to cost-effectively regulate temperature in transit.
- Temperature-monitoring devices. Smart technology that provides GPS coordinates and in-transit temperature readings throughout the shipping process.
Sustainable reusable containers cut vaccine logistics costs
AIT's convenient alternatives to traditional packing methods, like phase-change containers, deliver multiple benefits when transporting vaccines, including:
- Superior performance versus dry ice or gel packs
- Strict temperature-range maintenance—for as long as a week
- Competitive pricing
- Reduced waste
Industry-leading qualifications, certifications
Our team of life science experts and network of TSA-certified cargo screening facilities have all of the qualifications necessary to support the critical, complex needs of the vaccine supply chain. That includes registrations and memberships with the following organizations:
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- Cargo Network Services Corporation (IATA)
- Transported Asset Protection Association
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Protect and perfect your vaccine supply chain strategy
Need to reduce the costs associated with transporting vaccines? Increase delivery speed? Looking to do both—or something entirely different? Get started on a customized vaccine logistics plan tailored to your unique business goals.