Grow Your Business with High-Quality Produce Shipping Tailored to Your Needs
Partner with AIT’s produce distribution experts for seamless, customized solutions
Find out why fresh food distributors, growers, restaurants, and businesses around the world trust AIT’s produce shipping experts to deliver a quality freight forwarding experience for them and their customers every time.
- 20+ years of produce shipping experience
- 100+ locationglobal network
- Multiple accreditations, certifications
- Crating, labeling, insulated packing and more
- Faster, flexible, and more affordable food logistics expertise
- Where other multinationals expect customers to conform to their processes, AIT designs custom-fit client solutions—and maintains accountability
- A hands-on, personal approach to client relationships and plan development
Enjoy worry-free shipping via a global cold-chain network
AIT’s locations around the world fuse innovative technology and well-tested procedures to ensure your food products are delivered to their destination quickly, using the most efficient modes of transit, to maintain the highest quality possible.
Delight your customers with industry-leading quality
Combined with decades of time-tested shipping expertise in the produce market managing the shipments of a broad range of products—from stone fruits to grapes to avocados and beyond—AIT’s quality management system helps ensure your world-class produce is as delicious upon delivery as it was when it was picked. Some of our quality features and programs include:
- Our Quality Satisfaction Initiative drives continuous improvement and corrective action
- Constant temperature monitoring of in-transit products, including reusable temperature devices that allow us to record minute-by-minute data
In-house North American truckload services
AIT Truckload Solutions provides economical, high-quality North American truckload shipping services, including intermodal, hot shot trucking, and full- and less-than-truckload shipping. And our truckload brokerage services are also backed by warehousing capabilities in 40 major hubs across the United States.
Dedicated tracking, data exchange technologies
AIT uses use innovative strategies and cutting-edge transportation logistics technology, including fast order upload, asset monitoring, and all-digital data and document exchange, to maintain produce integrity and quality from point A to B.