Securely Move Large Volumes of Freight with Ocean, Air Charter Services
AIT provides seamless access to high-capacity shipping via ocean charters, air charters
When time is of the essence, security is a top priority, shipping capacity is limited and/or demand is high, many organizations looking to move cargo either domestically or globally will turn to ocean and air charter services (when vessel owners rent out the use of their crafts and sometimes crew).
As global freight forwarder, AIT has decades of experience securing flexible, cost-effective ocean charters and air charters around the world, supporting clients across a broad range of industries.
Why choose AIT for charter services?
AIT's transportation logistics experts call upon our global network and more than four decades of experience to offer highly competitive rates and flexible, customized options that meet your organization's specific needs.
From full to partial charters, AIT provides complete project management and a wide range of options to ensure your shipments are transported on time and on budget, including:
- 24/7 customer support
- Long-time relationships with specialty and core carriers
- Secure shipment tracking and tracing
- And much more!
Explore AIT's ocean, air charter services
No matter your shipment size, AIT's air and sea logistics professionals—including subject matter experts well-versed in a host of industries—will work with you to build a shipment solution that fits your timeline, budget, and other unique requirements.
Options for Air Charters
- Full and partial air charters
- Domestic and international
- Access to all aircraft sizes
- Sensitive cargo expertise
- On-board courier hand carry services
Options for Ocean Charters
- Ocean charter access for any size part, including deep water and restricted locales
- Access to any type, size vessel
- Below- or above-deck cargo options
- Roll-on/roll-off (ro-ro) and load-on/load-off (lo-lo) options
- Break bulk expertise
Rest easy with AIT's control tower at the helm
AIT's charter control tower provides a focused, personal touch for all charter projects, overseeing every aspect of shipping, providing guidance across the network, and ensuring your cargo is delivered safely. Our control tower services include:
- Experienced staff and charter subject matter experts
- Dedicated global team with 24/7 customer service
- Localized expertise on multiple continents
What additional options can AIT include with ocean or air charter services?
With AIT, you'll find a full-service shipping partner. Around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of transportation logistics services across nearly every mode, including barge, ground, rail, and air.
And our global logistics experts are ready to work alongside you to develop a customizable program from a range of options, including:
- Packing and crating
- Specialized equipment access
- In-house customs clearance brokerage
- Cold chain packing and reefer services
- Purchase order management
- Permit management
- Foreign banking support
- Sight draft creation
- Letters of credit development
- Legalization support
- And much more!
Take control of your shipments with reliable, cost-effective ocean, air charter services
When you partner with AIT, you gain access to a team of global freight forwarders who have the experience, knowledge, and industry relationships to successfully manage every aspect of your shipping process—from booking your cargo to arranging pickup and delivery to managing shipping documentation.