Incoterms® - DDP
Delivered Duty Paid (named place of destination)
With Delivered Duty Paid, the seller assumes all responsibilities and costs for delivering the goods to the named place of destination. The seller must pay both export and import formalities, fees, duties and taxes.
The buyer is free of any risk or cost until the goods are unloaded from the vehicle at the named place of destination which is usually the buyer’s place of business.
|The seller is responsible for all costs and risk until the goods are unloaded.|
- Goods, commercial invoice and documentation
- Export packaging and marking
- Export licenses and customs formalities
- Pre-carriage and delivery
- Loading charges
- Main carriage
- Proof of delivery
- Import formalities and duties
- Cost of all inspections
- Delivery to named place of destination/buyer