Deliver Excellence with the Leading Omaha Freight Forwarders
Grow your domain fast when you add the top Omaha transportation logistics experts to your team
Whether your organization is based in the U.S. Midwest, or half a world away, AIT's experienced Omaha freight forwarders are ready to work with you to design unique transportation logistics solutions tailored to fit your needs.
AIT is the leading Omaha transportation logistics company, with more than 250,000 square feet of warehouse space on a 17-acre site, as well as competitive rates on regional and global freight forwarding and logistics services solutions, including:
- Comprehensive air, ground, sea, and intermodal door-to-door services
- Including global charters, hand carry and expedited options across modes
- In-facility General Purpose Foreign Trade Zone
- Concierge, white glove delivery options
- 3PL support
- U.S. bonded warehousing
- On-site customs examination
- In-house customs brokerage
- Wheels Up Customs Clearance Program
- And much more!
For customers in need of an Omaha shipping company, and all our clients all around the world, we act as a transportation services liaison—a deeply experienced and connected access point to a worldwide network of professionals and resources.
Our reach and expertise spans across every cargo channel and method, from air to sea to road to rail. And our collection of logistics support services includes a mix of offerings shippers won't find anywhere else, including insurance, advanced technology integrations, in-house customs brokerage, and more.
Additionally, AIT is a member of the Transport Asset Protection Association, and all of AIT's North American locations feature multiple, advanced safety and security features, including 24-hour monitoring, closed-circuit cameras, keypad access and a driver check-in and escort policy.
All U.S. AIT facilities are also authorized economic operators.
- Nebraska Trucking Association's "Women of Distinction" award for leadership and professionalism - 2016
- Nebraska Trucking Association's "James E. Ryan - Golden Deeds" awards for efforts in the community and work with youth - 2016
- Supplier Excellence Award in the Logistics category - 2016
- AIT Independent Contractor of the Year - 2014