Advantages of Teaming Up With Import-Export Logistics Providers
As global freight competition intensifies and international trade laws continue to evolve, it’s crucial for companies to invest in professional import-export logistics services. For every product imported into or exported from the United States, there are hundreds of custom and tariff regulations that must be adhered to – a task that can be overwhelming for international shippers to take on and a risk for any shipment that is not in compliance.
3 Benefits of Using Import-Export Logistics Providers
A robust global logistics strategy is key to increasing profitability and growing your business. Unfortunately, global trade can quickly escalate when you rely on freight forwarders with little knowledge of international rules and regulations.
Import-export logistics providers with an in-depth understanding of sea, air and ground transportation are far more equipped to handle your global trade needs, delivering a variety of benefits to your business:
- Regulatory Compliance – Global government trade regulations are constantly evolving, creating a complex regulatory environment for businesses that engage in international trade. An experienced import-export partner is familiar with key regulatory bodies like the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT). This familiarity helps you maintain global compliance and avoid costly penalties or other trade roadblocks.
- Customs Brokerage – Knowledgeable importer and exporter teams minimize the amount of time goods are held at customs. An expert provider can expedite the legal clearance of products, ensuring on-time delivery without additional costs. Look for a partner that complies with all regulatory associations (FDA, USDOT, TSA, etc.), and employs licensed in-house customs brokers.
- Stronger Supply Chain – Global supply chain management can turn into a serious bottleneck. Working to manage import-export logistics on your own – or with an inexperienced provider – can result in a supply chain breakdown, creating negative repercussions for your business and shipment success. A knowledgeable freight partner adheres to your business model and consults you to provide solutions and options dedicated to your supply chain while providing quality and helping to grow your business.
AIT Worldwide: Top-Tier Import-Export Logistics Provider
At AIT Worldwide, our customers trust us to execute global logistics strategies that optimize supply chain quality, efficiency and enhance profitability. As a full-service global transportation and logistics provider, our teammates work to provide solutions and options throughout the journey of your cargo until final destination in the most efficient, streamlined way.
Our supply chain solutions and services include:
- Sea and Air Freight Import and Export
- Customs Clearance
- Warehouse Management
- Ground Distribution
- Intermodal Transportation
- Specialized Product Expertise
Tap into AIT Worldwide Logistics’ global network of service providers and partners to receive the most efficient and secure import-export logistics services.
To learn more, contact AIT Worldwide today.