One of AIT Worldwide Logistics’ core values is to engage in our communities. The goal of the AIT Cares program is to help others in need by improving the quality of life in the communities where we live and work with a three-part approach: company-supported volunteer time, regional flagship charitable alliances, and organizational giving.
Company-Supported Volunteer Time
AIT believes donating individual time and talent is the most potent way to have a net-positive effect in the community. To support the causes and missions that teammates care about personally, the company provides every employee with access to five (5) paid volunteer hours per year. Team members use these hours to contribute hands-on volunteer efforts in support of a charitable organization of choice.
Regional Flagship Charitable Alliances
Our teammates across AIT’s global network maximize philanthropic impact in their regions by providing financial support and participating in organized volunteer opportunities for our employee-nominated regional flagship charitable alliances.
On a corporate level, AIT annually matches the total contributions raised by our teammates (up to a pre-determined target amount) for each regional organization.
- North America: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®
- Asia, Europe and India: TBD (2022)
Each year, AIT pledges to make in-kind donations and grant requests in the communities where we live and work. The company relies on teammates to recommend nonprofit organizations for one-time donations from AIT.
To be considered for a grant from AIT, nonprofits must support one of the following missions:
- The fight against cancer
- Helping children reach their full potential by supporting childhood development, education, and improvement in low-income communities
- Equity and empowerment of minorities, women and underserved communities
- AIT Worldwide Logistics donates $63,749 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® (October 2021)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics surpasses fundraising target, donates more than $45,000 to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® (November 2020)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics exceeds fundraising goal for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® (November 2019)
- President and CEO, Vaughn Moore, accepts American Cancer Society award for AIT Worldwide Logistics (July 2019)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics Teammates Surpass St. Jude Fundraising Goal for Second Year in a Row (November 2018)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics Surpasses St. Jude Fundraising Goal (November 2017)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics' Vaughn Moore Joins the Center for Enriched Living's Board of Directors (July 2017)
- AIT-Omaha Delivers Water to Flint, Michigan Residents (March 2016)
- Thousands of Books Given Away at Annual Event in Omaha, Nebraska (November 2015)
For more articles, please visit our News Archive.