Ultra-Fast, Accurate Document Sharing with AIT Data Integration
Save time, money with our all-digital, secure document exchange solution
AIT’s best-in-class technology and experts come together to deliver truly innovative solutions, including industry-leading document exchange—electronically sending information from your business systems to ours and vice versa—designed to give you more time to focus on your business, and boost your bottom line at the same time.
And, from day one, our dedicated integration unit will work directly with your teams to streamline onboarding and engagement.
- Improved data quality—at least 30-40% reduction in keying errors
- Audit trails, archives track usage and ensure security
- Highly scalable with no additional effort
Speed up order processing
- Ensures on-time processing of business-critical data
- Frees up time to focus on high-value tasks
- Save on printing, copying, filing, storage and postage
- Reduce human handling overhead
Grow your sustainable brand
- Eliminate paper reliance
- Reduce carbon footprint
Secure document exchange: A proven solution
- Decades of industry expertise with a dedicated data integration team
- More than 70 new integrations annually—180+ transaction types
- Capability across all business platforms
- Get up and running in just a few weeks
- Experience with all major transportation management systems, including enterprise resource planning (ERP), freight audit, payment and more
How AIT document sharing works
- Select which transportation documents to automate (shipments, statues or invoices, for example)
- Select your document format (API, CSV, XML or X12, for example)
- Choose your transfer method (FTPS, SFTP, AS2, email, or custom formats)
- AIT maps data in and out of each system
- Automatic, secure document exchange begins
Data integration at work
Need other integration options? No problem. AIT will work with you to define and customize a solution.
Customer data integration: Your questions answered
Which systems can AIT integrate with?
AIT’s dedicated customer integration team can set up secure document exchange with all IT systems, and has experience with every major transportation management system, ERP, commerce platform, and freight payment agency.
How long does a typical document sharing setup take?
It takes an average of two weeks per document type. For example, if you are interested in exchanging shipments and statuses, it’s an average of four weeks to complete both. Our dedicated integration team will work directly with your IT team to plan and deliver the project.
Does AIT offer application programing interface (API) connections?
Yes, AIT has multiple document sharing APIs available, including quotes, statuses and shipments.
Do more, faster with secure document exchange
With AIT’s transportation logistics data integration technology on your side, you can eliminate tedious, costly manual paperwork with instant document sharing—so you can focus your funds and energy where it matters. Contact us to learn more or get started today.