Blood Logistics Solutions
When it comes to optimizing your blood logistics, AIT understands the importance of real-time inventory control, advanced tracking/tracing systems, and cost-effective reverse cold chain distribution processes. When precise temperature control and strict adherence to operating procedures are crucial, our Life Science Division can deliver advantages including:
- Documented Procedures and Pharmaceutical Field SOP to ensure consistency, accuracy and accountability throughout the shipment lifecycle
- Cutting edge technology tools that provide immediate account access and complete real-time shipment visibility, status updates, HAWB details, scanned documentation, product/purchase order information and reporting options
- PDMA Compliance through signatures obtained upon delivery, hard copies on file for 5-year minimum and documented “chain of custody” procedures
- Certifications including AIT is C-TPAT, IATA and TAPA, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and TSA Certified Cargo Screening Facilities.
- World class customer service and an exemplary on-time performance record
Best in Class Blood Logistics Solutions
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, AIT’s proactive blood logistics solutions provide the benefits of decades of experience, and a global network of connections that help drive efficiencies through multiple transportation channels. When you partner with AIT Worldwide Logics you gain access to:
- Regional tracking teams that monitor delivery schedules and provide timely status updates
- Customized reporting, including performance indicators and total transportation spend
- Pick, Pack and Label Services, with on-site staffing available to manage shipping cycles
- Reefer Cargo Service that provides door-to-door temperature maintenance, pre-cooling of cargo, transit monitoring for temperature control, and self-sustaining containers with portable power sources
Want to learning more about AIT’s blood logistics solutions? Read our case studies or call to Speak with an AIT representative today.