Expand Your Reach, Cost Effectively, with AIT's Global Life Sciences Logistics Experts
What are life sciences logistics?
Life sciences logistics is specialized transportation – via air, road, and sea – for companies that produce pharmaceuticals, biotechnology-based medicines, medical devices, and/or biomedical technologies. These shipments may require additional services, including customs clearance, warehouse management (temperature-controlled and ambient), white glove delivery, and more.
Streamline your life sciences value chain when you entrust the shipping process to AIT's professionals
AIT Worldwide Logistics’ life sciences supply chain experts coordinate the delivery of nearly 23,000 shipments annually, including life-saving medicines, temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals and samples for clinical trials to destinations around the world.
In an industry where every moment matters, AIT’s Life Sciences team is committed to providing fast, secure shipping services—backed by a 0% FDA review error rate.
For nearly five years, AIT has not only delivered on-time, flexible shipment options—they have also provided constant proactive service and high-quality advice.
- Head of Global Logistics, B. Braun Group, Germany's leading medical technology company
Our dedicated life sciences division supports the entire pharmaceutical product life cycle
AIT's Good Distribution Practices-certified control tower operates as a central hub for effective decision making throughout your shipping process—and an invaluable link in your life sciences value chain.
Major biotech and pharmaceutical companies trust our subject matter experts to support the life cycle of nearly half of the top 20 biological drugs, from research and development to product launch to sunset.
Our team is your single point of contact, serving as advisors and consultants, building the perfect plan for your needs, and providing day-to-day shipment supervision and operations expertise across every aspect of your supply chain.
- Pharma experts for all modes
- Fast response and proactive management
- Personal service for all requests
Count on our cutting-edge cold chain solutions
Whether you’re shipping raw ingredients, vaccines, blood, or cell and gene therapy materials, AIT’s cold chain solutions are not only high-quality and regulation-compliant, they’re also tailor-made to best fit your organization’s needs.
Our robust life sciences transportation solutions include:
- Temperature reporting and smart asset monitoring (tracking humidity, falls, altitude, and more)
- Phase-change materials
- Global cold chain warehousing
- Refrigerated "reefer" trucks and trailers
- Thermal blankets
- Active and passive cold chain packing
- Integrated shipping reporting and KPI dashboards
Tap into a global network of shipping solutions across a range of services, modes
When you partner with AIT, you gain access to our international network of logistics experts and resources—providing white glove delivery for sensitive equipment or cell and gene therapy products, product repackaging, reverse logistics and more, including:
- Strategic partnerships with certified carriers
- Global quality standards and processes linked to technology
- More than 110 worldwide locations
Our global network delivers customized solutions that includes several beneficial options for the life sciences value chain, including:
- Chain of custody services
- Labeling and kitting
- Fulfillment services
- Asset recovery
- And more!
- Fully Good Distribution Practices (GDP) compliant
- Mirrored and dedicated processes based on EU standards
- Well-structured CAPA and NCR management