Culture of AIT
Are you a prospective customer or employee wondering about the culture of AIT? You’ve come to the right place!
Thanks to an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial spirit, AIT Worldwide Logistics has enjoyed a rich history since inception in 1979. The plan for this company has never been to grow for growth’s sake, but rather to continue weaving the fabric of AIT with dedicated, enthusiastic and talented people who truly care about each other, our customers and the communities where we live and work.
Here are just a few examples of the strong culture of AIT cited by employees and customers alike
- AIT’s unique, collaborative and straightforward work style and high energy atmosphere
- AIT’s focus on Integrity as the cornerstone of how we conduct our day-to-day business with each of our extended family members: employees, partners and communities
- AIT’s active engagement in our communities. In 2012, we established our AIT Cares program, where co-workers across the globe are asked to volunteer five hours annually in the community -- totaling more than 4,700 volunteer hours across the AIT network each year
- AIT’s reputation for world class customer service, featuring knowledgeable staff, exemplary on-time performance record and flexible pricing
- AIT’s commitment to employees, with competitive pay and benefits, learning opportunities, leadership development and recognition, including AIT’s coveted spot on the Chicago Tribune’s Top 100 list of the best workplaces in the Chicagoland area.
See the culture of AIT at work on our Facebook page. View our company video here or speak with an AIT representative now. our people deliver.®