AIT offers flexible international air cargo shipping solutions for import and export commodities.
Through a proprietary international partnership network, AIT offers air freight service door-to-door to most locations around the world. We pride ourselves on our ability to help everyone -- from first-time shippers to our established importers and exporters.
Our Direct Service enables you to expedite your priority cargo from the U.S., to destinations around the globe.
- Priority air export service to IATA destinations direct from origin
- Direct flights whenever available
- Premium Carriers with established time -definite services
- Back-to-Back Service assuring timely customs clearance
- Transit Time: 1-2 business days
This standard air service strikes a balance between cost and service.
- Transportation to an AIT gateway city overnight
- Scheduled consolidation service on Wednesday and weekends
- Premium carriers with dedicated space
- Fast and efficient service
- Transit Time: 3-4 business days
Cargo of any shape or size can be distributed to every city in Europe – from any point in the world.
- Centralized U.S., export site in Chicago, or three other strategically located regional gateways
- Freight is checked in, inspected, palletized, protected and prepared for air freight transportation
- Freight is recovered, clears customs, individual pallets and cartons are processed, manifested and labeled for surface transportation
- Two EU customs options are available: centralized clearance in Amsterdam or freight can move in-bond to the destination and cleared locally
- Utilizing freighter capacity, AIT’s European Distribution Service can handle your most difficult shipments:
- Customer-built pallets
- Unknown Shippers