As a government contractor, AIT Worldwide Logistics serves each branch of the U.S. government. Central to our seamless, superior service is strict governmental compliance, allowing AIT to protect the security of cargo throughout the industry logistics pipeline.
As an all-encompassing global transportation and logistics provider, AIT offers domestic and international products -- airfreight, ocean freight, consolidation, truckload, LTL, expedited, intermodal, project management, and specialized services. We hold the following credentials required for government shipping:
• CRAF Sponsored Forwarder -- AIT recently entered into a three-year Civil Reserve Air Fleet (CRAF) partnership, enhancing our capabilities to transport government commodities internationally
• Approved SCAC (Standard Carrier Alpha Code)
• C-TPAT, IATA and TAPA Certified
• Small Business Air Freight Forwarder (NAICS #481212)
• National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA)
With more than 35 years in the industry, we know how important it is for a government contractor to get a shipment delivered on time. Learn more about our Government division or contact an AIT representative.