Blood Product Supply Chain
When it comes to your blood product supply chain, seek a partner who can demonstrate a clear understanding of your demanding cold chain requirements. Hire AIT Worldwide Logistics.
When it comes to optimizing your blood product supply chain, AIT understands the importance of real-time inventory control, advanced tracking/tracing systems, and cost-effective reverse cold chain distribution processes. Founded in 1979 with headquarters in Chicago, Amsterdam and Hong Kong, AIT’s dedicated Life Science Division can deliver these advantages and many more, including:
- Documented Procedures and Pharmaceutical Field SOP to ensure consistency, accuracy and accountability throughout the shipment lifecycle
- Cutting edge technology tools that provide immediate account access and complete real-time shipment visibility, status updates, HAWB details, scanned documentation, product/purchase order information and reporting options
- PDMA Compliance through signatures obtained upon delivery, hard copies on file for 5-year minimum and documented “chain of custody” procedures
- Certifications including AIT is C-TPAT, IATA and TAPA, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and TSA Certified Cargo Screening Facilities.
- World class customer service and an exemplary on-time performance record
Ready for blood product supply chain solutions that will deliver for your company? Contact an AIT representative today.