Biologics Supply Chain
Moving a therapy from the manufacturer’s door to the patient’s bedside quickly and safely is no small feat in today’s world of stringent regulatory requirements. Avoid biologics supply chain roadblocks with AIT Worldwide Logistics.
With more than 35 years of industry-specific cold chain expertise, AIT offers:
- A dedicated Life Science Division
- Proactive biologics supply chain management from pick up to delivery
- Regional tracking teams that monitor delivery schedules and deadlines, while providing timely status updates to ensure delivery commitments are met
- Extensive knowledge in foreign customs regulations
- All-inclusive online tracking tools, with status updates, complete shipment details and costs associated with each shipping cycle
- Customized reporting on data such as performance indicators and total transportation spend
- Pick, Pack and Label Services, with on-site staffing available to manage shipping cycles directly from any shipping location
- Reefer Cargo Service, providing door-to-door temperature maintenance, pre-cooling of cargo, transit monitoring for temperature control and self-sustaining containers with portable power sources
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
Simplify your supply chain management. Choose AIT Worldwide Logistics as your global end-to-end biologics supply chain partner. Speak with an AIT representative today.