Welcome to the AIT Cares initiative – a program that celebrates involvement in the communities where AIT Worldwide Logistics co-workers live and work.
In 2012, AIT formalized an organizational commitment to action by making volunteerism a recurring companywide goal. All co-workers are encouraged to give back five hours of service to their communities on an annual basis – totaling more than 4,700 volunteer hours across the AIT network each year.
Whether by raising awareness, participating in a charity walk or feeding the hungry at a local soup kitchen, AIT co-workers have demonstrated time and again that they seek to make a difference. AIT sponsors employee involvement in charitable events and creates opportunities for all co-workers to give back in a way that is personally meaningful.
Teammates from locations all over the world have volunteered their time with hundreds of organizations as part of the AIT Cares initiative.
- The AIT-Dallas Team Holds Winter Fundraiser to Benefit The Gatehouse (December 2016)
- AIT-Omaha Delivers Water to Flint, Michigan Residents (March 2016)
- Co-workers Unite to Provide Holiday Gifts for Foster Children (December 2015)
- Thousands of Books Given Away at Annual Event in Omaha, Nebraska (November 2015)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics' Co-workers Band Together to Support the Fight Against Breast Cancer (October 2015)
- AIT Sends Golfers, Volunteers to Support CEL's Fundraising Event (September 2015)
- Blood Bank Collects Nearly Three Dozen Units at AIT's Event (September 2015)
- AIT-Chicago Co-workers Pitch In to Feed Starving Children (August 2015)
- Chef's Night Charity Event Welcomes Support from AIT (June 2015)
- AIT-Chicago Co-workers Unite to Provide Holiday Gifts for Foster Kids (January 2015)
- AIT-MKE Toys for Tots Drive (January 2015)
- The Entire AIT-Dallas Team Pitches In to Support a Yearlong Fundraising Mission (January 2015)
- AIT-San Francisco Volunteers Get Involved to Serve Low-Income Community Members (January 2015)
For more articles, please visit our News Archive.