Welcome to the AIT Cares initiative – a program that celebrates involvement in the communities where AIT Worldwide Logistics co-workers live and work.
In 2012, AIT formalized an organizational commitment to action by making volunteerism a recurring companywide goal. All co-workers are encouraged to give back five hours of service to their communities on an annual basis – totaling more than 4,700 volunteer hours across the AIT network each year.
Whether by raising awareness, participating in a charity walk or feeding the hungry at a local soup kitchen, AIT co-workers have demonstrated time and again that they seek to make a difference. AIT sponsors employee involvement in charitable events and creates opportunities for all co-workers to give back in a way that is personally meaningful.
Teammates from locations all over the world have volunteered their time with hundreds of organizations as part of the AIT Cares initiative. Visit our Facebook and Glassdoor pages to see photos from many of the hands-on charitable efforts taking place across the AIT network.
- American Cancer Society
- Hands Across the Sea
- Susan G Komen
- The Mission of Hope
- SOS Children’s Villages
- Feed My Starving Children
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Pinked Out for Breast Cancer Video
- AIT-Omaha Delivers Water to Flint, Michigan Residents (March 2016)
- Co-workers Unite to Provide Holiday Gifts for Foster Children (December 2015)
- Thousands of Books Given Away at Annual Event in Omaha, Nebraska (November 2015)
- AIT Worldwide Logistics' Co-workers Band Together to Support the Fight Against Breast Cancer (October 2015)
- AIT Sends Golfers, Volunteers to Support CEL's Fundraising Event (September 2015)
- Blood Bank Collects Nearly Three Dozen Units at AIT's Event (September 2015)
- AIT-Chicago Co-workers Pitch In to Feed Starving Children (August 2015)
- Chef's Night Charity Event Welcomes Support from AIT (June 2015)
- AIT-Chicago Co-workers Unite to Provide Holiday Gifts for Foster Kids (January 2015)
- AIT-MKE Toys for Tots Drive (January 2015)
- The Entire AIT-Dallas Team Pitches In to Support a Yearlong Fundraising Mission (January 2015)
- AIT-San Francisco Volunteers Get Involved to Serve Low-Income Community Members (January 2015)
For more articles, please visit our News Archive.